Last revised as of November 15, 2023
In our processing of Personal Data or Personally Identifiable Information (we use the terms interchangeably, with the understanding that the specific definitions for these terms are as described within the applicable laws), we endeavor to comply with the requirements of privacy legislation, including, as applicable, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA).
That means, among other things, that:
- We aim to limit our collection of Personal Data to only the Personal Data required for legitimate purposes;
- We first request your explicit consent to process your Personal Data in cases requiring your consent;
- We take appropriate security measures to protect your Personal Data and also require this from parties that process Personal Data on our behalf;
- We respect your right to access your Personal Data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
Purpose and Categories of Personally Identifiable Information
We collect Personally Identifiable Information, such as your name, email address, and phone number to respond to your inquiries or requests for information. We collect various types of information from you, including payment and transaction details, demographic information, communication preferences, and opinions and other information shared in chats, forums, surveys, and other online forms. We may also collect geo-location data and access information on social media platforms or software. And we may collect any other information disclosed to you at the time of collection, in accordance with applicable laws. However, we only collect the minimum Personally Identifiable Information required for use of our services. Also, we do not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from users under the age of 13.
Please note that we will only collect and process your Personal Data with your consent and for the purposes specified at the time of collection or if we have another lawful basis for processing this data.
By using our site, you agree to only provide us with your own Personal Data or the Personal Data of those individuals for whom you have the legal authority to act (such as in your capacity as a legal guardian) and not of any others. You also agree to ensure that any Personal Data you provide to us is accurate and up-to-date.
Personal Data We May Automatically Collect About You or that We Receive from Third Parties
Sharing with Other Parties
We may, however, share your information with our service providers, advertisers, and third parties such as government regulators, legal advisors, and parties involved in a legal process. Additionally, we may share your information with entities involved in the sale of our business and third parties authorized by you or your agents in connection with our site.
We and our advertising and content providers may also collect certain types of Personal Data (such as your email, IP address, mobile device identifier, or cookies) to provide interest-based or targeted advertising and content. We may share this information with third parties for this purpose.
We may disclose your Personal Data if we are required by law or by a court order, in response to a law enforcement agency, to the extent permitted under other provisions of law, to provide information, or for an investigation on a matter related to public safety or following the recommendation of our legal counsel.
What If You Don’t Provide Us with Your Personal Data?
If you do not provide us with your Personally Identifiable Information, we may not be able to provide you with the information, products or assistance that you are seeking.
Do Not Track Signals and Global Privacy Control
Our website does not respond to or support the Do Not Track (DNT) header request field.
To opt-out of certain interest-based advertising:
- Download the App Choices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices
- Use the NAI Opt-out tool at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1 or visit About Ads at http://optout.aboutads.info
- Install the Google Analytics opt-out add-on for your web browser at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
We have also concluded a data processing agreement with Google.
We are committed to the security of your Personal Data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to Personal Data.
Please note, however, that while we take measures to reduce the likelihood of security problems with your Personal Data, no transmission or storage can be 100% secure. We cannot guarantee that your Personal Data or private communications will always be private or secure. Third parties may misuse your information or circumvent our privacy settings and security features. If you suspect unauthorized access or acquisition of your information, please promptly Contact Us so that we can take necessary action.
Links and Third-Party Websites
Your Personal Data may be stored, transferred to, and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers including Israel. Notwithstanding, for data subject to data transfer limitations (e.g. under the GDPR), we are committed to complying with applicable laws governing the transfer of such data.
We may use the information collected through our products to create Aggregate/De-Identified Information, which cannot be linked back to you or your device. We may use this data for research and marketing purposes and share it with third-party partners, such as advertisers and sponsors, as we see fit.
Accessing and Modifying your Personal Data
If you have any questions or want to know which Personal Data we have about you, please contact us. Please make sure to always clearly state who you are in writing (including email), so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any Personal Data related the wrong person. We shall provide the requested information only upon our review and receipt of a verifiable consumer request. You can contact us by using the Contact Details below.
Such persons have the following rights:
- Right of access: You can find out what Personal Data we have about you and request a copy of it.
- Right of rectification: You can ask us to correct or complete any of your Personal Data.
- Right to erasure: You can ask us to delete your Personal Data.
- Right to restrict processing: You can ask us to change how we use your Personal Data in certain circumstances.
- Right to data portability: You can ask us to transmit your Personal Data to another controller or receive it in a machine-readable format in cases where the processing is based on your consent, is carried out by automated means, or the data is provided by you.
- Right to object: You can ask us to stop using your Personal Data when applicable.
- Right in relation to automated decision-making and profiling: You have the right to be free from decisions made solely by automated processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to withdraw consent: You can withdraw your consent to use your Personal Data at any time.
- Right to file a complaint: If you have a concern about our privacy practices, you can report it to the supervisory authority in your jurisdiction or contact us directly.
CCPA and CPRA-Specific Rights
For persons who are protected by the CCPA or CPRA (generally, California residents or households), you have the following rights regarding your Personally Identifiable Information, including:
- Right to know what information we have about you
- Right to request deletion of your information
- Right to opt-out of the sale, processing, and sharing of your information
- Right to non-discrimination
- Right of opt-in consent for the use of third-party cookies relating to the sale and/or sharing of personal information of minors under the age of 16
- Right to data portability
- Right to ask us to stop disclosing Personally Identifiable Information to third parties
- Right to know what information about you has been collected/is held
- Right to access the collected/stored information about you
- Right to correct any errors in this information
- Right to opt out of automated decision-making
- Right to limit the use of sensitive personal information
- Right to request deletion of data both from us as well as any third parties who may have bought the information or had it shared with them.
Basis for Processing
In accordance with the GDPR, we generally process Personal Data based on our legitimate interest or based on the presence of a contractual relationship. We may also process Personal Data to protect our legal rights or for other permitted purposes under the GDPR.
This means that we may collect and use your Personal Data to market products and services to you, preventing fraud, and ensuring the security of our website and systems.
If we require your consent for any processing activity (as defined by the GDPR), we will request it in a manner that complies with applicable data protection laws.
When sharing your Personal Data with third-party service providers who assist us in providing our services to you, we verify the technical data that they provide, when applicable.
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your Personal Data, please contact us, as set forth below.
Our website is not designed for use by children under the age of 16 (or the age of consent in their country of residence if higher than 16), and it is not our intent to collect Personal Data from children under the age of consent in their country of residence. In addition, we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 16 (or the age of consent in their country of residence if higher than 16). We therefore request that children under the age of 16 or the age of consent in their country of residence if higher than 16) do not submit any Personal Data to us. In the event, however, that we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from a child under the age of 16 ((or the age of consent in their country of residence if higher than 16), we will take technically reasonable steps to delete such Personal Data from our systems.
We have appointed a contact person for the organization’s policies and practices and to whom complaints or inquiries can be forwarded:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – European Representative according to Art. 27 GDPR:
Rickert Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
One Web Logic Ltd – Colmantstraße 15
- UK-GDPR representative
Rickert Services Ltd UK
One Web Logic Ltd – PO Box 1487